Tuesday, August 24, 2010

About Me :)

A brief description about me
My name is Eloise Martin, but most people know me as Elo. I was born in Mauritius Island located in the Indian Ocean. I lived there for 10 years and then moved to Tanzania, East Africa, and lived there for 8 years. I speak French, English and Creole fluently and I am currently learning Swahili.
I am passionate about photography and rugby. During my free time I enjoy going outside to photograph interesting things that amuses me. This summer I had the privilege to play for Tanzania's Women's Rugby Team in Kenya for the Safari Sevens Tournament.

I am majoring in Elementary Education and would like to go back to Africa and teach, but first after I graduate in 2012 I would like to go travel around the world and discover awesome places.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elo, my name is Josh. We have met briefly, your in my SPE class also. I'm amazed that you can speak three different languages fluently! That blows my mind. Really cool picture at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture! I like photography as well! You need to add the ALT and TITLE modifiers so we can see the source of the picture.

    ReplyDelete