1. What do you think? If learners are motivated, can they teach themselves?
I think that if students are motivated they want to learn more, and will be able to teach themselves some stuff. However, I believe that students still need a teacher to guide them, and if they have any questions the teachers can help them figure it out.
2. If those motivated learners are kids, can they teach themselves?
Like I mentioned before, kids can teach themselves some things but teachers are still needed as they don't know everything and need some guidance.
3. What conditions are necessary for kids to teach themselves? For anyone to teach him or herself?
They did to be motivated and interested in the subject area, because they will want to know about about it; and therefore will probably do further research to learn more.
4. What role do computers and internet access play in the process?
Computers and Internet is now part of our everyday life. A lot of people now, rely on Internet for research and to learn more about a topic. Technology is now part of our lives.
5. What role does motivation, a desire to learn?
This makes the student/person want to know more about the topic. They are like a hungry dog who just wants more and can't get enough.
6. What roles do a problem, a question or multiple problems or questions play in the process?
It makes you realize that you don't know everything, and sometimes you need to work harder to get to the answer. Everything is not as easy at it seems.
7. How do you motivate someone to learn?
I think that you can motivate someone by relating the work to them and their lives. Or even choosing a topic they are interested in. Then you can also get their attention by doing some fun activities concerning the work, and you could also give them rewards afterwards when they've done the work correctly.
8. How are you motivated to learn?
I try to relate the work to my life. I also set goals and try achieve them which keeps me motivated.
9. Can anyone who is not motivated to learn learn?
Yes, I think so. All classes are not motivating nor interesting and student still manage to learn because they pay some attention.
10. Do you teach yourself? When? Why?
Yes, I do teach myself sometimes. For example throughout this course I had to teach myself how to use blogspot.com, and if i had difficulties I would ask for help.
11. What role does a teacher (either answer generally or use a specific example) play in your learning?
Teachers are there to teach us how to succeed in life. They are also present to teach us basic knowledge that will help us achieve our goals later on in life. I see a teacher as being a role model.
12. What is the most important idea, question or emotional response you take away with you as a result of watching this video?
It makes you realize that Technology has reached every country in the world and that it's becoming more and more important to us.
13. What other questions or issues are raised by this video that should be considered and discussed by aspiring teachers?
Teachers should not be scared to use new methods to teach, they should use technology to motivate the students and themselves as it's something new.